iphone - Using Segment Controller to "Push" rather than UINavigationController -


I have included something in the navigation controllers that I became ignorant with other options here what I want to achieve , I've created subclass view controllers to push through the navigation controller that works very well.

However, it is not fit for quick access to go back and avoid the idea of ​​taking a new view because it is about calculator, I came with using the seganded control.

I added UISegmentControl to the navigation bar, what I want to accomplish, is the tapping of a segment, the calculator 1ViewController loads under the navigation bar, and when the second segment is tapped, the last view controller is unloaded. And has a different "Calculator 2 VUU controller" loaded.

I am not sure how to do this, loadFromNib will not work very well, because I am using Custom View Controller

Any suggestion would be very helpful.

You can make it better for a single view controller, and just swapping ideas

< / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -