arrays - Extremely large Boolean list in Python -


I want to create an object in Ajnathan that is a collection of approximately 200,000,000 true / false values. So that I can most effectively change or remember any true / wrong value, so that I can quickly determine whether any number is right or wrong as 123,456,000 or changes its value.

Is this the best way to list it? Is this an array? Or a class? Or just use a bit bit int int? or something else?

I am a little Noah so you may have to understand things more for me if I was asking one of the other languages ​​in question, I know better. Please tell me about this example. That's how it will work on this object.

Thanks

You can try the module, or write the same thing Are those that use integers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -