vba - Print to POS Display Unit -


I have an Epson display unit (for sale point), and it is set as a printer when I I want to go to the printer properties> font (there is a test input box), so I can get it to print.

However, there is no result of printing from an app such as Notepad's yield, I call it P.O. I'm trying to work with. App created in Excel I found a COMM Port communication script, but I can not find the Open command that "File in use" I would like to know that someone else has had experience with this kind of thing.

Under the assumption that your printer is connected to serial interface 1, provided the serial interface parameter is set correctly , And you want to send a string of letters in that interface, you can try it ...

# 1, to turn off "ddd", turn off # 1 Closing the sub code

Paste this code into an Excel VBA script and open it via the circle "COM1:" Open "COM1:". F8 - This worked for me

You can replace "COM1:" by any existing "comx:" or "LPTX:" (do not forget the semicolons!)

< P> I am using it to set the amateurs radio (setting frequency) to control the broadcast station names and their frequencies in the Excel table. I'm definitely sending special characters using the chr () function for my gear.

The macro is tied to a control button, my Excel office is 2003 (it's already working in Office97)

Wish meek D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -