ruby on rails - How to customize layouts in Goldberg CMS? -


I maintain a legacy website running Ruby on Rails and Goldberg CMS. For some things that are really trivial in railroad, it is difficult to apply in Goldberg, for example: I want some content pages created by Goldberg CMS to use non-standard layout (currently, every Goldberg page default Application.html.erb uses layout) - How can I do this? As far as I can tell, I can not configure it in CMS UI

If you take a quick look at how the layout is defined in the application's code:

You will see the following line:

  base.layout "application"  

The layout has been coded hard in the application. So if you want to define another layout for this, I'm afraid you have to patch Goldberg.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -