python - activestate pythonwin missing import modules? -


I am working my way through DiveIntoPython.com and I am having trouble importing it at work. I have installed the Python of ActivateState on a Windows XP professor environment. I

In the website, there is an action in which 'import ODB-Separ' and 'ODB helper' are included. Name

When I run it interactive, I get:

  & gt; & Gt; & Gt; Import ODB Slepper Traceback (Most Recent Call Final): File "Interactive Input"; Line 1, & lt; Module & gt; ImportError: A modular named odbchelper & gt; & Gt; & Gt; Odbchelper .__ name__ traceback (most recent call final): The file is called "& lt; interactive input"; line 1, & lt; Module & gt; Name error: The name 'odbchelper' is not defined  

I think the path is not set correctly or I do not refer to one of the module folders when I ' Sys.path '. any idea?

Thanks in advance

This module was not packaged with Python 2.6 is. To make sure (just tried on my machine) Have you tried to tell this module?

Consider this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -