osx - Ruby-LDAP and Snow Leopard -


When I install Ruby-LDAP on my Snow Leopard box, all appear well:

  $ sudo gem ruby-ldap Installed original extension building can take some time ... Ruby-ldap-0.9.9 1 gem has been installed Re-document for Ruby-ldap-0.9.9 Installing ... Ruby-ldap-0.9.9 ... is installing the RDoc document for ...  

But when I run Ruby script that relies on it, then I I get this error:

  in 'require': no ​​loading file - ldap (load error)  

I also have to set up ARCFALGS By doing so, it seems that the MySQL gem is required to work properly in Snow Leopard:

$ sudo env ARCHFLAGS = "- arch x86_64" gem ruby ​​installed -Llap

Unfortunately, this produces the exact same result (or lack thereof).

How do I get Ruby to work with LDAP libraries right here?

Be sure you

  first requires 'rubygems'  

First.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -