model view controller - Javascript + MVC + UI -


I'm exploring new ways of programming in JavaScript. My goal is to create a javascript application such as Gmail. I tried GWT but it is very complex and this code is not stylish.

I came to know that MVC is a good method of patrine programming. I have always had problems in organizing code in javascript. When I use KPHP or ROR, everything is simple.).

I am looking for a JavaScript framework that will support the way MVC programming is available and for good widgets such as Adobe Spearie Framework. What framework should I use? Thx!

except for a list I do not think you should necessarily use a framework when Until you are not already familiar

This article also tells some MVC frameworks:

< / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -