iphone - want to display multiple lines in custom cell label -


I have a label in a custom cell that contains 3 labels in the table label. I'm trying to display a "user's updated status" text message in one of the labels, but it only displays "updated status" and minimizes the remaining message I can display the entire message in one line or What can I do to spread the second line? Appreciate your suggestions on

Well, set the number of your labels to 0, and its LineBreakMode to UILineBreakModeWordWrap If you want to wrap text in more rows, if it is not fit, otherwise try to increase the width of your label.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -