iphone - How to drag layers in sync -


I have a layer and many children's layers on this layer. I use the ccTouchMoved method to pull each child's layer apart Can i I need to draw the main layer, so that other layers can be followed, but how can I pull the main layer through CCTT? Thank you.

You can drag the main layer in the same way as you can pull the child's layers

Either, you can accept ccTouchMoved a child's layer and then send a message to the parents at that level. parent.position = CGPointMake (x, y) in the example

Or, you can ignore the child's layers CCTTouch event unless it is broadcasted on the main layer (Which should be enabled for touch to work clearly)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -