inheritance - Is there a "SELF" type in scala that represents the current type? -


I'm learning Scala and one thing I do not know about language:

At the time I was very comfortable programming in Leicak, and I could write a class person with a slot list: ARRA [SELF] in Lisac, which was the equivalent List: ARRAY [PERSON] , because SELF is the type of object where that slot is.

But SELF , if I type a second class STUDENT which gets from PERSON , then STUDENT changes the slot that is for SELF for student , hence STUDENT in STUDENT Instead, there will be a list of PERSON .

Can it be done in Scala?

Thank you!

I'm not sure that this would be really useful for you, but the closest thing I could think of I this.Type example:

  Scala> Class A {val L: List [this.type] = Nil} defined class A scale & gt; New A () El Ridge 3: List [A] = List () Scale & gt; Class B is a defined class B scale & gt; New b L Ridge 4: List [B] = List ()  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -