How do I access a second repository on a server created using tortoise SVN -


There is a machine on our LAN and we use the turtle using svn: // serverName /

Let's examine.

Example: svn: // repoMachine / MainProject / trunk

I used the turtle command in a FDD: \ TestData repository on the repo machine. My question is how do I browse this machine from any other machine? When I type svn: // repoMachine into the URL of the repository browser, then I can see that the contents of the original repository are. What is the syntax for the URL? Do I need to configure something else on the server machine?

Thank you John

You have just created a local repository and you now have an SVN service See Setting Up


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -