flash - How to make a FLV video appear always on top -


First of all, I thank anybody for this help for this question! =)

What I am trying to do is create a button when you play it in an FLV video. I am able to play it successfully. The problem is that it is always above everything Some of the other buttons are still up, while the video is playing which is blocking the video. So my usual question is a way to make a movie clip "always at the top", so any other elments can block it while it's being shown. Thanks everyone!

I think your button is in the same flash SWF because you have to play in the movie ...

If so, what are the buttons in the film and the same layer? Can you put the film in a separate layer above all the buttons?

(How to do simple layers :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -