binding - jQuery Autocomplete: how to refresh list? -


I have a form with a variable number of autocomplete fields which use the same selection list Is added and removed as needed whenever a parameter on the page changes, then I (first) calling unbind () then autocomplete () from a new one For the URL, I try to update the list for all fields with the parameters.

  $ ('input.foo'). Unbind (). Autocomplete (url? New_param = bar);  

The problem is that unbind () does not seem unrelated. When I type in the input field, it closes the entire history of the autocomplete events.

I also tried to not take any advantage of flush cache.

How do I clear old incidents?

Thank you.

  $ (target). Autocomplete ("destroyed");  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -