ruby on rails - permissions for running passenger on OS X 10.6 -


I'm not sure how to set permissions for passenger on OSX. I have set up well, but now I understand that the passengers who are the owners of the environment. RB is my own user and group, it is apple & amp; Apple. As I understand it, Apache _www & amp; Amp; _world Wide Web. What is the right strategy here? Suppose that is on the app

/ user / apple / documents / projects / my_rails_app

I'm assuming that I do not set the owner and everything group in that path. . And I do not think I can run Apache as apple; Apple, is not it?

Is it a matter of putting yourself in the _www group?

= "Text">

The app will run as the user has Config / environment.rb is The root user can be discouraged and may break.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -