Proper design a Model-Controller in Cocoa? -


I am trying to design a simple cocoa application and I want to understand a clear and easy software architecture. Of course, I am using a basic MVC design and my question relates to the model layer. For my application, the model shows data received on the Internet with an XML-RPC API. I am planning to use core data to represent local data. How should the data initially be loaded? I am reading the Coco Design Pattern book, and they talk about the model-controller which is focused on the model. How will this be done?

Thank you!

Your question is open to a type of open, so I would like to take you something for me The poorly built application is going through the process of redesigning.

The idea for your model is quite simple:

  1. Create a data model (involves involving your units, their properties and relationships).
  2. Place the code to create managed object contexts using the data model created in step 1.
  3. Obtain data on the Internet and create NSManagedObjects based on your data model

After step three, you have a core data model of your model presented in memory You can use to drive your user interface, or save a continuous store (in the file).

, covers each one of the further details.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -