php - Interested in Grabbing XBOX Friend's List -


I would like to get the list of Xbox friends for a certain gamercard () and display it in the widget for my site.

I know that there are plenty of iPhone apps that do this, but I want to do it on the web without any iPhone.

Does anybody know about PHP class or either login.com to login.com in live.com so that I can scribble details or if there is any RSS feed anywhere I I can use

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Clown on Microsoft xbox 360 screen scraps If you scrap too much data, you can block your IP (though, I do not know how it is explicitly forbidden by the terms of service or how the IP address is actively Is blocked; may be ).

Most Xbox.com is a community XML AM for Gamer Data , but it is not available to the general public, to reach the API, you have the Xbox Community Developer Program (XCDP ) Need to be a member. Membership is free, but I do not know that the program is still accepting new members, and I do not know that there is a public website for the program.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -