merge - how to identify branches that need to get merged in git -


I create lots of bugfixes and feature branches and in the end, they are all mixed with a single release candidate (RC) is. But when I examine RC, I am not sure if I have mixed in all the branches, how can I find out which branches are missing?

I tried Gikata, but it seems that only those branches which are already merged in the branch which I am doing. But I am interested in those branches which are not merged.

All branches in Gitub ("Network") have a good display, but it always remains behind, so it is not as useful as it can be.

Use gitk --all to view all branches. In addition, if you are on Windows, then I recommend instead of gitk . It has a better rendering algorithm of the CATS graph.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -