jquery - How to style alternating rows in asp.net mvc -


I use a & lt;% foreach ...%> loop for the list of items collection on my website I am here.

I want to add a different background color to the style of the optional rows in my list. I have found a way to do this but I am not satisfied with it because it sounds like a hack.

Even I have solved it so far:

  & lt; Table & gt; & Lt;% int counter = 0; Leading (different items in the model) {counter ++; If (counter% 2 == 0) {%> & Lt; Tr class = "colorfull" & gt; & Lt;%} Other {%> & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt;%}% & gt; ...  

Am I recalling that people are using ASP.NET MVC for this scenario?

I got the JPIT code of this code, which I find very clean.

  $ (document) .ready (function () {$ ("table tr: nth-child (strange)"). AddClass ("colorfull");});  

I have removed counter logic, this JQuery script adds DOM to set the second class of the CSS class in the foam loop.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -