iis 7 - Php not reporting any errors on IIS7 -


I am developing a PHP application using our XAMPP setup as a test server.

Once the app is ready to deploy, I have to upload it to the customer's server,

The problem is that the client's server is running IIS7, and every time When a PHP error occurs, it displays an empty page ...

Now, in my app, the error_reporting (E_ALL) is already set, and I'm php Do not have access to the ini file (why not ask!) ...

and I have been found for error_reporting () here:

M Have tried every combination of bills, can someone tell me some other way of showing errors?

btw: I am using codeigniter, and I have tried error_logging functions do not provide it ...

It is probably good to turn it off on the production server. You can always turn error logging on, if they will give you access to the log file.

But for quick correction, you can only turn display_errors on. Just remember to turn it off and set logging upon completing the code configured to run on the client's server.

  & lt ;? PHP ini_set ('display_errors' is true);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -