Filter out rows by hardcoded list in MySQL performance -


I have a hardcode list of values ​​such as: 1,5,7,8 and so on.

And I have to filter the rows from the table, which is in the list given above, so I do something like this:

  Choose from myTable m * TTR_ID = MID where not in MID (1,5,7,8 ...)  

But when I have other values ​​(like 1000) and more rows (100) And in other tables. The query starts slowing down. I have an index on REF_ID and ID. It seems that "where MID (1,5,7,8) problem

Is there a fast way to filter rows from the hardcoded list of values?

<

Add other TL to myTable M LEFT from your list in the temporary table temptable.ID and

pre> SELECT * on T.Ref_ID = MIID Include disillusionment on MAID = examinative. ID where tempting. ID is Zero

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -