Can I fix corrupt Visual Studio 2008 toolbars/windows without having to reinstall? -


I think my local Institution Visual Studio 2008 bit scooter has gone.

  • When I'm debugging, I'm unable to see "Watch" windows - I'll see it on a click, but then it disappears.
  • No one wants to stay where it is considered - "clock 2" window will want to stay on another monitor, there is not one or two or none of them, etc.
  • Now the area of ​​large brown in the bottom of the screen which changes every time I change the Alt + Tab

, in any VS2008 without any leak Does a good way of "recovering" or resetting to do a re-install?

Two things you can try:

1) Window menu - > Reset window layout

or

2) Close the Visual Studio, and then delete the .suo file in your project folder. Reopen your project and all settings should be reset. This is a studio user option file. If you do not like the result, you can make a backup copy of it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -