c# - FluentNHibernate RTM and NHibernate.Linq -


I have a system running and that used Fluent NHibernate pre-release v0.0.1.0 NHibernate 2.1 .0.4000 and NHibernate.Linq 1.0.0.0.

I just put the new Fluent NHibernate RTM dlls in and I've decided to change my code, but I'm having some problems depending on how I try to apply.

1) If I have been supplying NHibernate dll with FluentNHibernate, I get an error message that Fluent NHibernate targets a different version of NHibernate, although both are the same version number. The exception message is as follows: 'Assembly' uses FluentNHibernate, version = 1.0.0.593, culture = neutral, publicKeyToken = 8aa435e3cb308880 '' NHibernate, version = 2.1.0.4000, culture = neutral, public-token = AAA 9 52020989 FADB4 'which has a higher version than the referenced assembly' NHibernate, version = 2.0.1.4000, culture = neutral, public-token token = AAMFFFX 777DFDB4 '

2) If I have the NHibernate DLL Has been supplied with FluentNHibernate RTM, then my address Rogram do then is converted into brake when attempting to resolve assemblies in class using NHibernate.Linq. It also complains about similar conflicts between dependent versions of the same assembly.

If NHibernate.Linq 1.0.0.0 can not be used with healthy NHibernate, then OK and I will find a way around it but I am not interested in anyone if anyone Have found a way to play together and why are two distinct versions of NHibernate clearly with the same version number.

Thank you,

Your version number is not the same as that of the exception.

... 'FluentNHibernate' uses 'NHibernate, version = 2.1.0.4000 ... which refers to the assembly' NHibernate, version = 2.0 .1.4000 ... is higher than version ...

2.1.0.4000 vs. 2.0.1.4000


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -