visual studio - Sync two SQL Server databases -


I have two databases: Source SQL Server Express is a database by the client and the database is backed up by the SQL Server 2005 database. In the form what database do I need to initially target DB to synchronize the source if there is a difference between them and one side to the target from the sync source.

I'm not sure which tools are available I tried to lose this issue and found a tool to sync the database in the MS VS Team Edition (2005), which will allow T-SQL scripts Can not even make sure that it is a good one, or can I use scripts as a scheduled job on SQL Server (target server)? By the way, I do not have a team version yet, but I have a VS 2005 Pro Any suggestions?

The easiest and most efficient way to sync two databases with one-way (A to B) Fast way A is the backup database and it is restored to B It can be done by T-SQL, let me know if you want me to post a SQL statement


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -