visual studio 2005 problem with windows flying open -


I am going through the problem of installing a new computer and I am having problems with VS in 2005. Whenever I debug all windows (properties, clock, error list, stack, ...), all of the time has been undocked. This time I tried to dock them and stopped them. When I stop debugging more windows all the uncompressed pops up, it keeps getting more and more ... I tried to shut them down and docking but they stand out.

P> It can be helpful to reset your settings (even if it says VS2008, it still applies to 2005).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -