sql - sort postgres table data in php through array -


I have a postgrace database with a table named Work Order, in which there is a column called date_out where date is entered as 2009-09-23 I want to sort this table data in a PHP page based on a user's date range, i.e., date table, 2009-09-01, 2009-09-31 to adjust the table. For this, I am preparing an account package for my company. Is there any way I can do this. I can connect to my database, but I do not know how to sort the data. Besides, I can limit the number of views to see 15 lines, then on the next page? Thanks for anyone who can help me.

I'm not sure why you want PHP This is a job that can easily handle postgres :

  Visits from public, where the order of visit offset 2 LIMIT during the journey between Date '2009-10-19' and date '200-10-20' 3;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -