Signed Java Applet Throws Security Exception on Connect to a Webservice -


I have a Java applet running on Tomato 5.5. This is signed (-iscerts) I still get an java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.lang.RuntimePermission createClassLoader) , when my app tries to connect to the WebSaver (Already in this line):

  ws_locator = new My_WebserviceLocator (ws_adress + "? Wsdl", new javax.xml.namespace.QName ("http: //impl.webservice" , "My_Webservice"));  

Since there are some similar questions, I read them:

  • Yes, the applet may have been signed, but I Catalina.policy has been added:

      grant codebase "file: /home/me/apache-tomcat-5.5.27/webapps/myapplet/-" {permission java.security.AllPermission; };  

    Grant Codebase "file: /home/me/apache-tomcat-5.5.27/webapps/myapplet/applet.jar" {permission java.security.AllPermission; };

And here's the general stuff here:

codeBase "file: $ {Java home} / jre / lib / Ext / - "{permission java.security.AllPermission; }; With no result

OK, Quick Update, Adding:

Grant {permission java.security.AllPermission; }; In the local java.policy file, the

fixes the problem but what I am not seeing, the applet should run on the average machine, which has a default Java policy file. Therefore, it has to be settled within the code.

Do you call your WS from Applet Main thread

given below See examples.

Hope it will be helpful.

  Extends the public class MyApplet JApplet {@Override public void start () if it will work on signing your Applet call web service (); } Public Zero Method columnframejascriptworld () {// This will not work even if your applet has signed on CallWebService (); } Public Zero Method CalledFrame Javascript Good () {AccessController.doPrivileged (New Private Actions () {Public Object Run ()} // If your Applet CallWeb service (); Return Null;}} is signed; } Private Zero Call WebService () {// Here you call your web service}}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -