redirect - DotNetNuke Page Redirecting -


When I see my DotNetNuke application from the server, it automatically redirects to error.aspx.

"post-text" itemprop = "text"

I provide my DotNetNuke application to the default .aspx service How can I do this? >

Raghu, I do not think this problem is the default page. The problem is that there is an error in your installation.

Check event log: admin \ event viewer I think you will get errors

You have many DotNetNuke questions which are managed very well, it is very actively managed, and you will find many people there who can help you get started. With DonnetNuke


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -