Profiling a Java Application in Eclipse? (plug-in) -


I'm looking to find barriers in my Java application. I'm thinking this can be useful:

Another good plug-in to use?

Edit OK, it is not necessary that an eclipse should be plug-in but it would be nice and, I am more interested in speed.

If you can use Sun Java 6 in JDK (even IBM) it works out of the box Does and can answer many initial questions.

Note that on Windows you need to apply jvisualvm with the same Java binary, as you would like to check for best results.

(visualvm Netbeans is a stand-alone subset of profiler)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -