PHP: Using APC as general cache, XCache as opcache, possible? -


I'm really intreagued with the usual cache aspects of APC and want to use it in my code (I know that How is this, No is a problem).

However, I am now using Exchach as an escache and want to continue to do this because I have this "right" to my special needs.

The reason I want to use the APC cache as a normal cache is that I am not happy with the peer: peach from the cash light because it gives it in the case of carriageing as a caring Because it stores it's disk, and disk I / O is a barrier while RAM is not there and the APC is in the storage variable, not in the files on the disk.

So, anyone has any experience or knows whether it is possible to setup this APC

thanks

P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -