.net - Windows App or Local Web App -


I have a new project, requirements are:

  • Organized users on multiple geo Group
  • We can not rely on internet connection continuously, if it goes down during testing.

My question is:

Q1. Based on the internet connection handling, I think I have 2 options?

  1. Locally installed net web app on each assesment center.
  2. Net Windows app on each assesment center.

Q2. Any way I am looking to store results as XML on the local server when the internet is available then the exam is pushed on the central database by the administrator. this is right?

Any advice will be very epicated.

Thank you.
Code Warrior

In addition to this, my partner advised me that "it is proper to keep an eye on." Apparently But with CouchDB you can repeat it locally, offline, and then later.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -