.net 2.0 - How can Windows Sidebar Gadget communicate with my desktop app? -


I have one. NET 2.0 is the Windows desktop application (time-sheets) that I wanted to develop and add a gadget interface

What is the easiest way to communicate my gadget with my app?

I had an idea that I had had an underlying web server inside the app, and the gadget controls communicate with the app using AJAX. However I hope this is a simple solution.

You wrote the technology with the gadget and the app was not written, then it is difficult to answer . Assume that you can use NET, WCF will be very easy with designated pipes binding. Just set some lines of code to it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -