c++" fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'blabla': No such file or directory" only in Release Build -


Whenever I compile my project in the release build, I get this error:

  Error 29 Fatal error C1083: File can not be included: 'NX_Win32Wrapper.h': There is no such file or directory  

I get another file, just In a different file (complains about the error different files). In the second error, the file that I previously included (at the top of the included list) goes for the first error, but immediately after this:

(This is the "main". CPP file, where Main () and GameV2 is my project name

  #include "stdafx.h" #Include "GameV2.h"  

I know now the code But I think I have to post everything: P Do you have any suggestions that should be checked by me?

Check that you are using Visual Studio.

Check the directories included in the project properties for the release goal. You only set the appropriate directory for the debug target.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -