asp.net - Permission based on one column - secure? -


I am developing an initial version of my site and before making the production version, I would like people's opinion whether I ' The main purpose I'm going on about the right way about things is to allow users to share playlists. I have user tables (ASP.Net subscriptions), playlist tables and a permission table. I want to make a user a playlist and access / reject it for a given user. I have the view that the "pStatus" column in the permissions table where 0 / null = deny, 1 = reads when a user requests permission to access a playlist, then the manufacturer chooses the pStatus calculation. The column has then been changed accordingly to the recipient, after reaching the recipient's profile page, the scan of the column is used to view all the playlists that are received and the relevant playlist is displayed. Is this a skilled and secure way of working?

(nb - playlist can be considered similar to Facebook group)

Thanks for any advice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -