What's the most productive way to do NHibernate mapping? -


I know the annotation to make hibernate mapping in Java and now I'm looking at a way to do this in C # and NHibernate.

.

  • Flint
  • Li>
  • Is anyone else ??
  • I tried NHMA and found that I have some block points ...

    I do not want you to discuss, map NHibernate's model What is the best way, but I was looking for a good comparison on the Internet.

    Do you know such sites? If I select one of the "frameworks" listed above, then what are the main points to consider? I am thinking of aspects such as 'Is this project ethically supported by NH developers?', 'Are there models that can be mapped in XML-Mapping but not in fluent / NHMA / etc?' '

    What can you recommend? Why?

    or create code mapping files (CodeSmith, MyGeneration, T4, etc.) I dislike it because I like to keep my POCO plains.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

    sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

    javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -