Version control for Rails in a Windows environment -


I am codeling a rail project in a Windows environment and using my own Aptena plug-in As the environment.

I am far away in my project that I do not want to lose any of my work, and I would like to control the version.

What would you suggest that I use? I have seen and seen some reactions for Gog and Tartoze SVN, but I like the responses I usually get from the Stack Overflow crowd. Anything that integrates well with eclipse? Or are they all command line?

There is a plugin name that provides SVN support for eclipses.

There are many git plugins but I'm sure they are stable enough.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -