svn: dump format documentation? -


Is the "svnadmin dump" format somewhere documented? I want to record a Datastrichter containing all the metadata for an STVN repository, which is basically the same stuff except the file content in the "dump" file.

It seems like there will be a svnkit library, or there is a way to get this metadata programmatically, but for the last hour I am moving around svnkit javadoc and I manually upload the svnadmin dump file Instead of parsing, I can find a way to get it without any further problems.

Here you go:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -