sql - Oracle - difference or changes between two rows from two tables -


I have two tables, both of which are similar schemas, one will have records of the previous day, others will be existing, I want to compare both. I want to get only the changes or only rows, which have different values ​​in at least one column

How is this possible in pl / sql, oracle? (I did something similar using a checksum in T SQL, but it was not sure how to do in pl / sql)

A very efficient solution has been provided using Oracle to compare the results of 2 questions in this SO answer:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -