plot - How do I color part of a graph under a line in MATLAB? -


Let me line plot in color and a part of the color below the color (a confident interval)

How can I do this in MATLAB?

I have already tried the following, but it does not work (it only shows the area):

  conspiracy (Theta, P_PIRIRQM) area (theta (50:70), P_PRIRIcom (50:70)) Axis ([0 1]]  

In order to maintain the current graph, you have to hold and hold the grip.

like this:

  plot (thita, p_paria_com) area (thita (50:70), p_conference (50:70)) hold on axis ([0 0 1]) Hold  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -