php - Best Practices for Live Website Error Management -


I'm about to launch a bigger website for the first time. I have closed all error messages in my php.ini and error messages are now logged on to my server in the "error_log" file.

My question is that errors are now logged in any file, what is the best way to web developers on the website / where errors occur when the errors occur? / Strong>?

At the moment it seems that the best method should be to constantly check the error_log file every day, although it does not seem like the most efficient solution, ideally I get an error every time (with error message ). Any advice about how I can keep on top of errors, would be very commendable!

Additional information
Running on Shared Server (Homeowner)
Writer website in PHP

PHP has two main functions that help in cracking errors and exceptions. I suggest you take a look at them:

  • In our company, we handle all the errors which Websites with our actions define ways to handle our own errors and exceptions.

    When there is an error, an email is sent to a developer team.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

    sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

    javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -