iphone - How to link an arm .o file into an Xcode project -


I have a built-in object file, which I need to include in an EXOD iPhone Project. The .o file format is hand through 'Otol-H':

  Match Header Magic Coptype cpusubtype Caps File Type NCMADS SizeOfMeads Flag 0xfeedface 12 0x00 1 3 1316 0x00002000  

But Xcode rejects it, complains that "the file does not belong to the required architecture" This hand accepts 6 files (like cpusubtype = 6) but I manually created 6 libraries for GNU messaging To modify A. I am struggling.

Is there a Xcode project setting that allows linking in arm object files?

Environment:
Execode: 3.1.4 - iPhone SDK: 2.2.1 Arc: Standard (Hassus 6)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -