inheritance - Accessing asp.net Profiles from App_Code -


I am creating a base class from which specific pages are going to be generated. That is, my pages have systems Web. U.I. Instead of receiving it from the page, they get from the mime (which in turn, get from the system.web.UI.Page).

However, I can not seem to be able to use property property even though they come from both pages, I am at the actual page level, so I can only access the profile properties I am

I am sure this page is just a misconception of my life cycle, but is there a way to access profiles from my custom class which is defined in App_Code?

When you have a profile command class available to access the profile. Your web during compilation of webpoints From the profile profile settings, the profile common class is automatically generated by FPNnet.

If you want to use profiles from the ePodod folder, you will need to use the ProfileBase class. The profile equation available in the page also derives from this class.

The profile box can be used like this

  HTTP Context. Profile or HTTPSPX. Current.profile  

To read the profile value, you need to do

  HttpContext.Profile.GetPropertyValue ("propertyName");  

To write a value in the profile, you must type

  HttpContext.Profile.SetPropertyValue ("propertyName", "propertyValue");  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -