How to get an iPhone app to appear in Spotlight with a query that doesn't exactly match -


I have noticed that when I search for "music" (for example) then the use of Spotlight on iPhone OS 3.0 While appearing in the "Midi" spotlight results, the "midi" does not exactly match "music", but still appears in the result.

How do I specify additional keywords for my app, it looks like when searching using Spotlight, like

The full name of midi is MIDI Music Identifier and Search (ULTA) . Therefore the search term 'Music' will give Spotlight a reason to list midomi applications. The spotlight searches for both names when spotlight appears in SpringBoard (your home screen) and their full app store names.

(I do not know what else is in the search of Spotlight, but I know that it appears on these two names.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -