asp.net - Font Color,Size,font change -


I have a template for which I am not making any CSS file through a form so that we can change the font style We are updating pages, fonts, fonts, size and database information stored in the database that we are storing, which I want to implement dynamically for my pages based on template selection. It is possible

You should provide more information, but I suspect that you have set your values For those you have created dynamically and stored it in the database, you will need to overwrite your CSS rules after retrieving them. In the future, you should only dynamically give the name of the class and CSS class


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -