visualsvn server - Creating a checkout-once type thing with SVN -


Let me know some ASPNETDB MDF files have to be managed with their SubView repo. Every time I go to my site and make some updates in this file. Which does not want

This can not be even readable or the site fails to open the file and returns a good little error.

What kind of property should I use, this database is only necessary for webpart communication, and no matter what is inside it, because developers never change anything directly in it Are there.

So, I just can not ignore because I still need the file in repo

So what do I do? Just asked people to copy it manually? For example "normal" example "MDF" will be stored in the "repository as something" as ASPNETDB. "

.mdf.EXAMPLE" and then the developers will call it "ASPNETDB.MDF" in the same directory. Let's copy. Then put an overlook on the actual MDF.

I used this strategy with local configuration files to prevent continuous process of returning a file.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -