unit testing - Visual Studio "Run a method" vs "Utility tests" -


I use XUnit and Resharper to run my tests In some given projects, I usually have some utility tests Those who are not actually tested but are purely present, so I can easily execute a bit of code. For example, I have a test that outputs my hibernate mapping (I use fluent NiBiNnet) in a temporary directory. I really do not like these tests, is there a better way to "run a system" in addition to using a teststor?

If you have a TestDriven.net, then you only need to click on that method and run it . You do not need to decorate the method with some of the test or TestMethod attribute or something like that.

is a personalized version of testdriven.net, which is free.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -