svn - Using git as a centralized version server -


I am currently using svn at work.

Our setup is: Everyone has a working copy and we are committed

So I changed, I changed the second update, and everyone could work on copy as They want

So this deployment is very easy.

But now, I want to do the same thing but with Git. would it be possible?

I have to repo a GIT on my main server, develop it at home, make changes in the server etc.

Thank you for your help

Yes it is possible.

On the server where your content is located:

git init git add

on your local computer:

< Pre> git clone git: // yourserver / repo localfolder

To send changes to the server to get the change:

  push git          Li>       / html> 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -