ruby - Design to distribute work when generating task oriented input for legacy dos application? -


I'm trying to automate a very old dos app, I've decided to do the best way to do this. In the work of heritage app (menu driven), there are many functions with branches in logic. To easily understand and reuse the input of these tasks, I want to break them into bit-sized pieces. Since I need to start a new app on each run, so can be messy repeating the references to make a little experimentation.

I want to create an object model which:

  • allows me to focus on work on the hands
  • Start me individually
  • Prevents me from calling a job from the wrong starting point

To be more clear, I have been given the following job hierarchy:

  Start AA1A1A A1BA2A2BBB1B1A  

I like an object model that allows me to generate an input file for the "A1b" function using a task like "blocks":

  START - & gt; Do_A, do_A1, do_A1b  

but this prevents me from:

  START -> Do_A1 // Because I'm assuming a separate call series from above  

This will help me write "do_A1b" because I can always accept the same initial reference and write "do_A1a" Make it easy because its only reference is what pattern will help me here? I am using Ruby at this time, so if the features of dynamic language can help, I am a game.

Edit: After reading your question again, I realized that I misunderstood it. Answer me to what I actually said to you ...

I will create a hierarchy of classes, the simplest tasks will be the tasks like "Job A1B", which will take appropriate steps to fulfill this . On top of that, I create works that call sub-functions in specific orders to meet specific goals.

The program to measure the VIM was controlled, the first level would be the task such as 'insert insert insert' 'enter the command mode' 'write file' or 'write this arbitrary set of input' Up I will create functions like 'insert' facebook in open file at the beginning of '5' which will call lower-level functions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -