php - Why "not" Google App Engine? -


I've heard of GAE and although it does not support PHP, people find this limit as quarkus I (I have not tried to do this, but it is believed that it works) but what factors should I consider when evaluating it is a match for me? For example, what did you not with GAE? Or if you went with it, then what are you not happy about?

Edit:

Thanks to those who saw the value in question and how to defend it. I have seen the question here that there were very few programming related to compost and which were left open, in the case of a cheating, it is not any other question that was specifically about PHP support; It's about me why GAE is not in general (PHP was a sidenote) I doubt the person who also screaming "deception" to read both questions, to see how clearly I am very different from you You can vote again if you still see the value in it. Some good answers were already coming, very bad, 5 out of you did a perfectly good job. I voted for a reopening, whether 4 more people are interested or not.

Because GAE is less flexible and tightly coupled for Google's infrastructure.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -