php - Passing query string to JS window.open in IE7 doesn't work? -


I can fix the following through the address bar in Firefox:

  javascript : Window.open ("http://my.hostname.com/test.php?id=12345", "ExportVoice");  

When I print_r ($ _GET), I see the $ _GET array with values ​​specified in the URL. But when I do this in IE 7, this screen But "blank" prints.

EDIT

is caused by a popup blocker, however, the actual code that the snap does not work - I get an array in IE When print_r-ing:

  $ page-> Click on addJQuery ('$ ("#pageForm Div.export") (function () {'. $ JQueryVars. 'Window.open ("'. $ This- & gt; getUrl (). '' '. $ $ $ JQuery. ', "ExportWindow"); returning false;});';);  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -