pgpgin and pgpgout - Linux Counters in /proc/vmstat -


I am writing an application that collects the overall system I / O data. I was thinking that page-in and Two counters for page-out,

  pgpgin pgpgout  

contains pages written in / proc / vmstat, and all disc- Based block devices.

Please tell me, if you can!

I do not know why not. I mean, when you get a pagefault, the necessary block is needed to swap file systems / files, anywhere in VFS (i.e. memory-mapped I / O), where the file is mounted on the system Can come. I do not know why all block devices will not be calculated because they can all be used for paging (but it depends on what file system you have and how you can use them Do it)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -